Thanks to incredible support from our Sponsors, the National Walleye Tour is proud to extend the bonus programs below to qualified anglers fishing NWT events. All guideline and qualification information is listed below, along with payout. If you have any questions, please contact the National Walleye Tour directly at 612-424-0708.
Ranger Cup –2013 National Walleye Tour
|Pay Out||For complete listing of Ranger Cup payout visit http://www.nationalwalleyetour.com/tournaments/bonus-programs/|
Stratos 2X –2013 National Walleye Tour
|Additional Guidelines||*If an angler has an issue with their qualifying boat, they can get approval to use a different Stratos boat prior to the tournament. They will need to contact the NWT tournament director prior to the start of tournament to get approval.|
|Pay Out||For complete listing of Stratos 2X payout visit http://www.nationalwalleyetour.com/tournaments/bonus-programs/|
Triton Gold –2013 National Walleye Tour
For complete listing of Triton Gold payout visit http://www.nationalwalleyetour.com/tournaments/bonus-programs
Evinrude E-TEC – 2013 National Walleye Tour
|Pro Qualifying Guidelines
Co-Angler Qualifying Guidelines
|Pay Out||For complete listing of Evrinude E-TEC payout visit http://www.nationalwalleyetour.com/tournaments/bonus-programs/|
Mercury Marine – 2013 National Walleye Tour
|Pay Out||Mercury $1,000 Award: Presented to the winner if he/she is the original registered owner/first purchaser of a 2011 or newer 150 – 300 HP Mercury outboard.|
RAM Truck Contingency:
• Three (3) Qualifying Events
• Must own a 2012 or newer Ram Truck.
• Must provide NWT staff with Ram Truck VIN number and proof of ownership (vehicle registration or insurance card).
• When above information is given to the NWT staff, then the Ram Truck angler’s information will be entered into a drawing for a free entry to Championship.
• All qualifying Ram Truck anglers at each event will be entered into the Championship drawing. An angler can earn up to (3) entries. Angler only qualifies after all information is received by NWT staff.
• Free entry into NWT Championship
*All participants are encouraged to send a picture of their Ram truck to NWT so it can be added to the website. Send all pictures to email@example.com.
1. Angler must fish in a Cabela’s Angler Cash qualifying tournament circuit in 2013.
a. PRO $1,000 Cabela’s Gift Card for regular events
b. PRO$2,500 Cabela’s Gift Card for Championship
c. CO $250 Cabela’s Gift Card for regular events
b. CO $500 Cabela’s Gift Card for Championship
2. Angler or team must wear a Cabela’s Angler Cash patch during the event if allowed by the rules of the circuit they are fishing. Patch is provided by Cabela’s upon successful registration.
a. Cabela’s Angler Cash logo must be at least four inches in length and sewn or monogrammed on the upper right front side of the shirt. If the upper right front side is not available, logo must be placed on the front of the shirt as close to the right side as possible.
b. Cabela’s Angler’s Cash logo must be worn from take-offs through weigh-ins during all days of qualifying tournaments.
3. Angler or team must place Cabela’s Angler Cash windshield decal on the driver’s side of their boat. Decal is provided by Cabela’s upon successful registration
a. Cabela’s Angler Cash decal must be placed on the windshield of the boat. If there is not a windshield present, decal can be placed on the console or in plain site near the steering column.
b. Cabela’s Angler’s Cash decal must be displayed from take-offs through weigh-ins during all days of qualifying tournaments.
4. Angler or team must register for the contingency cash award prior to fishing the event. *Participants must renew their registrations every year in order to be eligible. Registration may be completed online atwww.cabelas.com/anglercash.
5. The highest finishing Cabela’s Angler Cash participant or team will win that event’s contingency amount. The Angler must be registered for the tournament circuit events in the current year to receive the maximum payout.
6. If the tournament is a team event, each member of the team must be registered for AnglerCash in order to receive the payout. No partial payment will be given to just one member of the team.
7. An extra bonus of $500 Cabela’s Gift Card will be awarded to the Cabela’s Angler’s Cash participant winner that has purchased their boat from a Cabela’s retail location. Angler must be registered for the boat bonus prior to the event.
*For information or questions regarding the program you can e-mail your questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power-Pole Captain’s Cash
The Power-Pole® Captains Cash Rewards Club is now available to National Walleye Tour anglers. We love winners and want to reward you for making Power-Pole products an important part of your advantage over the competition. $250.00 Paid out to winner only!
How to become a member of the Power-Pole Captains Cash Club
- Read, Understand and Agree to the Terms and Conditions
Purchase of Captains Cash membership will constitute a certification that the participant has read, understands, and agrees to abide by terms and conditions of the Power-Pole Captains Cash Rewards program.
- Purchase a Club Membership
Membership is $24.95 for 2013. All Captains Cash participants must purchase a Captains Cash membership.
- Win a Sanctioned Event using your Power-Pole anchor!
Be sure to check the current list of sanctioned tournaments.
- Download a Claim Form and get Paid!
Did you win a sanctioned tournament as a registered Captains Cash Club Member? If so, be sure you get paid by submitting a completed Captains Cash Affidavit Claim of Tournament Win form.